is this the end???

i am desperately trying to keep my family together but my SO seems so uninterested in me lately i dont know if i can take it anymore. i have literally tried everything except for basically being his servant to try to make him happy but its still not helping. he said bills were stressin him out, so i found an apt paying 75% less rent than he was paying before, i have also been working more hours and paying more portions of the bills myself. he wants more time with friends, so he gets to go out as long as it isnt evey night all night, i keep the house clean, keep the kids in order, never get a break myself but HE'S always the one complaning, about gas, about everything. he never wants sex, and when he does theres not forplay and no passion. we kiss but never make out. and he shoots down most of my advances at intimacy. im at the end of my rope, and seriously thinking about leaving or cheating. what should i do? its been 4 years

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:05 PM on Sep. 23, 2010 in Relationships

• Leave. Sounds like he is doing more than you think, trust your intuition.
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 12:07 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• leave if you can cuz he is cheating on you all the signs are their
    mama2my2boys

Answer by mama2my2boys at 12:07 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I agree with shanlaree. Sound to me like he is unhappy and could possibly be hiding something. Follow your heart. If you are unhappy, it will only most likely get worse.
    motherof4and2

Answer by motherof4and2 at 12:09 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• you know what never let a man put you down and never take no mess from no one.if he cant stick with you thru rough times,and make it 50/50 relationship and, no comunication you dont need him.be bad and miserable by your self.good luck and keep your head up
    mwood108

Answer by mwood108 at 12:11 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• what a jerk, u need to be happy, id say leave n be happy!
    gabby06

Answer by gabby06 at 12:19 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• u have to look with in yourself it sounds like he is not happy with anything u do or say no matter what u do he is not gonna be happy and honestly your happiness should come first because if u not happy then u cant be happy with your kids and with the world do what u need to do to make yourself happy and good luck
    cnoble927

Answer by cnoble927 at 12:19 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I think he's trying to tell you without actually saying the words he wants out. I would just leave him and let him find his own way it doesn't soundlike anything you do for him is good enough. It will hurt for a while but chances of him cheating seem high
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 12:23 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Yeah, I'd leave. It's possible he THINKS he wants out, but once you are gone, he may realize he was wrong. But, you do sound unhappy. And that's not fair. Life would be easier if he wasn't there probably. He's just bringing you down.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 4:32 PM on Sep. 23, 2010