Is it possible....

Is it possible to get pregnant by a guy withdrawing on your belly, then taking your fingers and putting it inside of you?

Ihavehope9

Asked by Ihavehope9 at 12:05 PM on Sep. 23, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• It is very slimly possible, but WHY would you want to do it that way
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 12:06 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Sure...but why would you do that? If he withdrew, it sounds like he isn't trying for a baby...
    SabrinaBean

Answer by SabrinaBean at 12:07 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• He withdrew because he was trying NOT to "you know" so we could continue, but it was too late lol...
    Ihavehope9

Comment by Ihavehope9 (original poster) at 12:09 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• ooo...it is possible...call your ob to make sure..gl
    jesslovesyou08

Answer by jesslovesyou08 at 12:11 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• yes it's possible. Just takes one little swimer
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:12 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Are you 16? All of your Q's sound like a child who has not been exposed to sex ed is asking. If so talk to your mom or school nurse.
    Octobersmom

Answer by Octobersmom at 2:40 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• AGAIN- OCTBERMOM, please do not comment on my questions. YES I am young. I am 22 years old. But I AM knowledgable, but I like to hear other people's opinions and experiences. I would HATE to see what you tell your children when they ask you for advice. I don't want to hear from you again!
    Ihavehope9

Comment by Ihavehope9 (original poster) at 2:43 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• When my daughter, or anyone else, asks me for advice I give them good, sound advice as I have you. No one should be taking procreation advice from a bunch of random strangers online, hence why I've told you to talk to a professional in several of your Qs. And my SN is OctoberSmom.
    Octobersmom

Answer by Octobersmom at 3:02 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• So, this website was NOT made to be able to ask other mothers questions like this? It's not to be able to hear other people's stories and relate to other moms? I think you are wrong. We will agree to disagree. We obviously have 2 different type of personalities, so let's go our seperate ways, and I will not contact you, nor you I.
    Ihavehope9

Comment by Ihavehope9 (original poster) at 3:07 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• yup
    elwalters77

Answer by elwalters77 at 3:17 PM on Sep. 23, 2010