having guy trouble need help!!

so there is this guy at work that i really like and he is always flirting with me and something that he did the other day tells me that he likes me, he got mad at me because i was talking and flirting with another guy. but what i dont understand is he flirts alot but doesnt make a move and then one of my girlfriends asked him about me and he said oh she is cool but stays quiet and then says i am not looking for girlfriend. why would a guy go to all this trouble and major flirting to back out when he knows the girl is interested? please help i dont know what to do!!!!

shoegal1787

Asked by shoegal1787 at 12:16 PM on Sep. 23, 2010 in Relationships

• He sounds like he's playing you and only wants you for himself but doesn't want to actually be with you. Does he flirt with other girls? He has no right to get upset when you flirt with other guys. You two aren't together.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:20 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• ok well you cant put your social life on hold b/c he cant ask you so try and ask him and if he still aint interested then i would try to find others you like and they like you of course and take it from there. asking him wont be the end of the world
    ACOVILLION

Answer by ACOVILLION at 12:22 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Maybe he just likes to flirt. Some people are like that.

He doesn't really know you are interested, you didn't talk to him your friend did. So even if your friend was talking "for you" it's not the same as you making it known that YOU are interested.

If you are really interested in this guy. Then you go up and you talk to him. You make your feelings./thoughts/intentions known to him. Then you will know, one way or the other what he thinks of you. No room for wires being crossed at that point. Maybe he's waiting for you to actually make your intentions known before making a move. Maybe he has no intentions of ever making a move, he may not be interested in you on that level.. Who knows. The only way you will know is by you going and talking to him yourself and finding out the answers to these questions. :-)

Just talk to him :-)
    Good luck!!
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 12:23 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• if he is flirting around it might be two things either he wants u to see how much other girls want him to make u jealous or he is a player that might just want to get into your panties
    cnoble927

Answer by cnoble927 at 12:24 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• yeah, he is using games. Why on EARTH would he get upset because you talked to another guy? That is a big red flag anyway! He has no right to get mad if you talk to other men. I think he wants to get into your panties before any of your other co-workers do. Not that you are planning on sleeping around, but guys think like that. They don't want sloppy seconds, especially from someone at work. I would steer clear BIG TIME.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 12:31 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Answer: Because men are really grown up 3 year olds that don't have a clue about what they really want ever. If you are really interested, then make the first move. If he blows you off then move on, he sounds like he may think he is better then he actually is.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 12:32 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• the things is my friend knows him alot and she told me that he is very shy and he know how to talk but when he sees that the person is interested he starts to stutter and mumbles alot and backs out.

i even invited him to go with me to halloween horror nights with me and he got scared and told me that he would go with me but he can't because he didnt plan it out right, when i know he is dying to go. so i don't know what to do? i seriously want to go up to him and set him straight because you don't lead a girl on like that. i know he is interested i'm just afraid to talk to him
    shoegal1787

Comment by shoegal1787 (original poster) at 12:36 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• he only flirts with me that is what i don't understand!
    shoegal1787

Comment by shoegal1787 (original poster) at 12:42 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• He's an attention whore.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 11:08 PM on Sep. 23, 2010