im only 17 nd i just had my son who is now four mnths nd in pregnant now wat am i to do????

wat can i do about my situation

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:43 PM on Oct. 20, 2008 in Pregnancy

• The obvious answers are adoption or abortion. Both of which are incredibly difficult painful choices to make. Who do you live with? And what are their opinions on it? Is it an option for you to keep this baby? Is it by the same father? Do you live with them? Are you cabable of caring for another child? i assume not or you would'nt be asking. Please feel free to PM me if you need someone to tlak to. i'd hate for you to make life any harder for yourself or your son.
    tat2edmommyof2

Answer by tat2edmommyof2 at 2:46 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• You are very young and if you really plan on having this child then it will be really tough for you. If you are sure that you can handle two little babies and a job and all the other things that come with taking care of two kids, then you will be able to make it.

Is it the same baby daddy? Will he support you? If you dont have any support then please make sure you will find the right decision for you and of course your little boy.
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 2:49 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• I was a teen mom too.i had my first when i was 16 then 19.It is NOT easy but you can do it.It will just take hard work and sacrifice.Just surround your self with people who support you and love you.Dont be afraid to ask for help it doesnt make you weak it makes you human.dont let other poeple get you down either.there are alot of people who are going to talk crap and try to make you feel bad but screw them.you can do this it is scary but youll see that your stonger than you thought and it will all be worth it in the end.Good luck girl.
    kat247

Answer by kat247 at 3:01 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• Abortion and adoption arn't the obvious answers, it all depends on how your situation is right now,and if you think you can handle it. It would be really really hard to take care of the one you have now while being preg. and to have two that are that close, if you don't have any help. but i have seen alot of people that young have two kids so close in age and they handled it good and took care of them selfs and the kids now the kids are doing great.
    BabyGsMaMa13

Answer by BabyGsMaMa13 at 3:04 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• DO not give the baby away. There are things that your state probably has to help you. I am a teen mom too. I had my son a 16 and my daughter at 18. i am 19 and i am having another baby girl in dec. You can ask people for help. If you are pregnant again so soon i assume that your with someone. If not sorry and it will still be ok.

You can do it MAMA. If you need to talk you can message me.
    edgpag

Answer by edgpag at 3:10 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• the exact same thing happened to me! Although I was older, I was just starting my divorce, the father of my 4 month old son wanted nothing to do with him & I had to find some place to live but had NO money. Thankfully, the father of my unborn child was there to help! We found a place together & he has been a wonderful father to BOTH my children!

I'm not gonna lie & say it was easy.....it was & has been a struggle, but do able! I have 2 beautiful boys and I wouldn't chance a thing. They are a year and 10days apart. Just take things one day at a time....if you need to talk...message me. U can do it and you'll be alright!
    Dabugg698

Answer by Dabugg698 at 3:35 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• I'm SURE it will be a struggle. :/ But you can do it. If you're not sure you can, there is always adoption. I know quite a few young moms who have gotten pregnant soon after having their 1st/2nd. And although it seems like a daunting task, they always pull through.
    mrseum

Answer by mrseum at 3:46 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• I was 18 when I got pregnant with my son and when he was around 3 months I found out I was pregnant again. I decided to have my baby. Now I have a beautiful 5 month old baby girl and a wonderful 18 month old (today) son. Im not going to lie, its tough but wort it. It IS possible. Good luck to you. If you ever need someone to talk to how can relate, please message anytime =D
    Nora1

Answer by Nora1 at 3:48 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• Grow up,you should of planned better.
    I do not mean to sound rude but it upsets me to think of the suffering children have at the expense of thier parents selfish needs.
    Either raise it or give it to a family that will give the child what it deserves if that is not an option you can provide for one let alone two small children.
    Anonymous

• i think every woman has a right to choose for themselves. that being said, i , myself would have the baby and keep it. there are many people who can have abortions or put the baby up for adoption . if it works for them then thats good. i couldnt do it though. it all depends on how you feel about the situation. if you wouldnt feel too bad about giving it up then do it, but if you know you would feel horrible and you would regret it, then keep it. either way no matter what time will go by and you'll go through troubles but in the end you will survive and you'll have your blessing with you. it just depends how you can handle it.
    stef_myster

Answer by stef_myster at 4:55 PM on Oct. 20, 2008