what do you do when.....?

I just had a misscarriedge today. I"m in pain, not too much physicaly but emotionaly , mentaly. I'm so down right now.
Has anyone gone through this? What did you do to feel better?
I

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:20 PM on Jul. 1, 2008 in Relationships

• first of all what God allows is no mistake, God didn't cause the miscarriage but it should bring you closer to him, please pick yourself up and know God is able to supply all your needs even emoitionally he is a God of comfort, passion , understanding and he will give you peace look to God for answers and he will give them to you, I have never been through it but I can tell without a doubt God "if God bought you to it he will bring you through it" be blessed hugs&kisses Love, your sister in CHRIST.
    newbeginnings39

Answer by newbeginnings39 at 11:26 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• I am teribbly sorry I am that you are going through this, I have gone through 2 myself,I cried, and laid down for a while, and you NEED to cry. It does help, as much as it hurts. But you need to surround yourself with a family member,even just go for a ride,or just sit and TALK!! I found that helped me,I turned to someone so close and dear, who spent the entire day with me, and just listened and even tried to cheer me up,So a little of all helps, and if you already have children, HUG them, KISS them ,and even let them sleep eith you just this one night. I have 2 boys, and when i went through it, I just looked at them it remind me how luck i truly am, just looking at them, and holding them, and letting them sleep with me, having a special night with mommy, just being close, feels really good. Well i know its not much BUT I sure do hope this helps you even somewhat,again I am very sory for what you are going through! Take care and look up!!
    Anonymous

• i'm very sorry for your loss. my BFF has had a few misscarriages and she just wanted to cry for a good day or two in her hubby's arms. then time healed her heart as much as it could.

her hubby got her a puppy to cuddle with after her 1st, it seemed to help.
    dannersmell

Answer by dannersmell at 11:55 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• I cried and cried for days. Not consistently, but sporadically. Rely on your partner if he is there, if not see if you can get a family member to come stay with you for a few days. Just having someone to lean on makes the world a lot brighter. Explain what has happened to the kids if neccesary and applicable as soon as possible, so that they aren't feeling frustrated because they don't understand why you and Daddy are upset. I am so sorry for your loss and if you have anything you want to ask, or just want to talk, feel free to contact me.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 12:03 AM on Jul. 2, 2008

• I had a misscarriage, first pregnancy. It is normal to grieve and allow yourself to do that. You lost something special and it hurts. Give yourself time, and the pain lessens but it is something you don't forget...hugs to you...
    nmwmom

Answer by nmwmom at 12:32 AM on Jul. 2, 2008

• I cried. A lot! After that I talked to friends ...really good friends, journaled my feelings, ate chocolate (wink, wink), stayed away from tv cause i saw too many baby commercials etc. Most of all I prayed. I asked God why? I felt sorry for myself and became bitter and resentful. I became angry with other pregnant women because I was jealous. I did a lot of soul searching. When the emotions stopped coming over me in waves of saddness...I waited. And was finally given 2 babies to love and enjoy. I can see now that it all had a purpose in making me who i am today. I had my babies when I was supposed to, when the timing was right. I take comfort in thinking of my babies in heaven. My angels. Hope you have love and support around you...let others help you and let them comfort you. Take time to heal emotionally and physically. Be good to yourself...it will get better eventually. take care
    MommasCooCoo

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 3:34 AM on Jul. 2, 2008