Has anyone tried the Acia berry diet??

I have been seeing alot of ads for the Acai Berry diet and just wondering if it actually worked.

kdarew2505

Asked by kdarew2505 at 2:50 PM on Oct. 20, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• WELL,I HEAR ALOT ABOUT IT BUT IT SOUNDS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE. IT'S NOT GOOD OR HEALTHY TO LOSE SOME MUCH WEIGHT IN SUCH A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME. THIS ONE WOMAN CLAIMS THAT SHE LOST 40 LBS IN 2 WEEKS! THAT'S CRAZY...WEIGHT LOSS TAKES TIME.
    cathycat

Answer by cathycat at 3:42 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• You know, I highly doubt it works. It's all about the Hype, like it is with almost all new diets out there.. Half the celebs they have advertising for them weren't on that diet! Starr Jones had weight loss surgery, if I remember correctly. And Nichole Ritchie was a total anorexic.
    I'd really just try to eat healthier and excersize.
    mrseum

Answer by mrseum at 3:43 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• The newest fad diet. Be careful girls. Too much junk out on the market that is not regulated by the FDA. Just eat healthy.
    jareda69

Answer by jareda69 at 9:44 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• you have to be careful with products like that i agree too much weight lost to fast is just a quick fix, i am using a product that helps you control your portions which also cuts back your calorie intake, i love it i lost 5.8lbs so far and 5 inches it is a safe and effective weight loss management product. PM me if you would like to know more about this product that has no drugs no side effects and no stimulants.
    MyO3WorldMomma

Answer by MyO3WorldMomma at 2:02 AM on Oct. 21, 2008

• I am exerciseing and doing weight watchers i was just curious if it actually worked.
    kdarew2505

Answer by kdarew2505 at 6:55 PM on Oct. 21, 2008