Christmas present ideas....?

By Christmas my boys will be 22 months and 9 months. We have a house full of toys and I only wanna get them stuff they will really love and use. Not just for the sake of a gift. Especially for the 9 month old as we still have all the "baby" toys from our first. Any thing your kids fell in love with?

jenae_gist

Asked by jenae_gist at 12:33 PM on Sep. 23, 2010 in Holidays

• My son still loves his Bat Cave he got when he was a year old. It's Imaginex. He broke the hook that closes it the other day and cried for hours...even though it still works just fine lol.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 12:36 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Books, puzzles, blocks, cars and balls.
    kksmomma1019

Answer by kksmomma1019 at 12:54 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I would suggest good quality books for both of them. Not just cheap books for them to play with but the nice ones that they can save for their kids too if they want. My daughter has a few of them, Corduroy the bear and the Disney Yearbooks. Another good idea is nice throw blankets. They can use them now of course, but my boys are 13 and 11 and they STILL use good sized throw blankets. They carry them in the car with them for long trips, they use them for family movie nights, and they use them when they have friends over for extra blankets too.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 4:18 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I agree with a nice collection of books. A bean bag to watch quality movies in that you can start a collection of. I have seen bean bags in catalogs such as Lillian Vernon where they personalize them for you. Go to "Hearth Song" on google and it is a catalog of many award winning things for children of all ages.
    thismamacooks

Answer by thismamacooks at 8:35 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I just thought of something that would be fun to put together. Get a nice container that latches closed and make a travel kit for them that can only be used in the car.
    thismamacooks

Answer by thismamacooks at 8:37 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• definatelt buy that batcave! my son is 6 and loves this toy....that is something that they will play with forever.....even my girls love that thing
    LuvMyMedic3ID

Answer by LuvMyMedic3ID at 7:51 AM on Sep. 26, 2010