What's your favorite memory of Halloween?

You've had X amount of Halloweens....there's gotta be one that strikes you as the best one so far.
Could be something small like people loving the pumpkins you decorated.
Could be you had a rockin' Halloween party.
Tell me about it.
Please bump me up too!
Thanks =D

Mrs.Halloween

Asked by Mrs.Halloween at 12:45 PM on Sep. 23, 2010 in Holidays

• Trick or Treating with my Mom & Dad. It was always something I looked forward to! All of our family gathered at our house, and then the grown ups took all of us kids trick or treating! It was a ball!!!
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 12:48 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Well my birthday is Nov. 1st so at midnight every year we celebrate my b-day.... I went to Hawaii a couple years ago and it was amazing... my bestfriend and I made our own costumes (which turned out fabulous) I was an angel and she was a devil.... Everyone was walking around and then I ended up meeting this guy that puts on all the parties at the clubs there so we got to go VIP into all the clubs all night.... It was just a perfect night!
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 12:53 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Candy
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 1:04 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I tend to remember the costumes more than the actually day. =) May be I just liked dressing up ....
    bryncalyn

Answer by bryncalyn at 8:50 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Going to a fellow classmates house in elementary school because his family always did a big haunted house, a scary hay ride, games and giveaways. Very fun time.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 1:54 PM on Sep. 24, 2010