Sentsy??

Do you like them? I have had no interest to be honest with you. The doctors office had some set up in the waiting room. I thought it was nice. Anyway, I went to the websight to maybe order. 30.00 for the container then more for the wax. OUCH!! Well those who have splurged what do you think? Is it worth the $$$? Would you ever purchase again??

Iluvmy5

Asked by Iluvmy5 at 12:50 PM on Sep. 23, 2010 in Home & Garden

• I never pay that much for them....I'll get tarts once in awhile, but I just don't understand why some companies want your first born for a candle. Yes the craft store $3 jar candles are much cheaper and they have scent, but not nearly as stong and nice. These days I don't even burn candles, I have battery operated fake ones in sconces for the look and I will treat myself to tarts for my tart warmers for the scent but that's about it for me.

But yes I do like the quality of scentsy and when I do buy tarts I sometimes buy their brand from a loal rep
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 2:08 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Meh, they are better than Yankee... But I'm not crazy about them...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:51 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Oh Heaven's yes. Totally worth it. They smell wonderful and hold their scent very well. The tarts don't get hot, so won't harm animals or kids if they touch or spill them.
    TALuke

Answer by TALuke at 2:54 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• What is a scentsy? I have never seen or heard about them, but love fragrance in the house.
    thismamacooks

Answer by thismamacooks at 11:23 PM on Sep. 24, 2010