Are any of you ladies worried about the end of time coming in Dec. 2012?

I am

jessesmama22

Asked by jessesmama22 at 12:56 PM on Sep. 23, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• no
    #1 reason is b/c in the bible is says that noone knows the time
    #2 reason is b/c the mayans don't say it is the end of the world, just a drastic change is coming
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 12:57 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I'm not worried, if it happens I trust in God and know where we would be
    motherof4and2

Answer by motherof4and2 at 12:57 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• HECK YEAH I AM!!! i watch the history channel and they are saying if we dont die in 2012 it will be shortly after cuz someting BIG is going to happen
    mama2my2boys

Answer by mama2my2boys at 12:59 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Not in the least...noone knows the time! I will go when God takes me!
    motherofpearls

Answer by motherofpearls at 12:59 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I totally agree with josiesmommy00. I believe if someone pinpointed a date God would change it because it is on his time.
    mommy2each

Answer by mommy2each at 12:59 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Nope. The sun is going to explode one of these days and kill us all- it IS a star after all. Why worry about something you can't control?
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 12:59 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• nope.. cause i dont think its true.. the world was supposed to end on Y2K and that didn't happen..
    proudmommy690

Answer by proudmommy690 at 1:00 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• No.Because I do not believe in the "end of times" much less that happening in 2012.

I do believe that we are in the age of Kaliyuga right now (and it's been going on for a very very long time.. Kaliyuga is supposed to last something like 400k years traditionally... lol) ., When Kaliyuga ends a new "golden age" of man will come into being due to the birth of the final incarnation of Vishnu.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 1:00 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• nope...ive got more important things to worry about. there is no point in worrying about the end of the world (especially if its 2 years away) when there is NOTHING that can be done about it. and if i, a woman w/ severe anxiety who worries over EVERYTHING, thinks theres no point in worrying about the end of the world...why do you (general)?

also, the History Channel only shows those documentaries b/c there are ppl who watch them...its just a TV show meant for entertainment, no more valid than Jersey Shore.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 1:05 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• No. This is the way I see it:

I'm mortal - so I'm going to be meeting my maker someday, could be tomorrow, could be in 2012, could be long after that.

Regardless of the timing, it doesn't change one thing on how I act. I try to be good and spiritually ready to meed God everyday, and I have a food storage, and keep generally prepared for disasters because a need for that that can always happen too at any day...it doesn't need to be Armageddon to want a little extra food around; a bad snow storm is enough for that.
    mogencreative

Answer by mogencreative at 1:08 PM on Sep. 23, 2010