what could i do to turn good sex into great sex?

love being with my bf and i want to keep it that way. i dont want him looking for things that he can have right here.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:53 PM on Oct. 20, 2008 in Relationships

• There's always the staples...lingerie, candles, toys. And then there's the kinkier things. Send him erotic pictures thru an email or on the cell phone, try roleplaying, handcuffs or a rope can add a whole lot of spice to things. Offer up new postions, pick up a Kama Sutra book if you need ideas... Give as much as you receive, I find making a little extra effort goes a long way with my hunny. A nice hot shower and a massge together will make your boy feel like a "king'... COme check out our group Kinky not Kooky if you need more ideas there's lots of great ladies there. You can access the group thru my profile page...
    tat2edmommyof2

Answer by tat2edmommyof2 at 3:00 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• when he least expects it, make it happen. no matter where it is. always keep him surprised!
    Anonymous