How do I stop Loving Him ???

Please bare with my on this one,,its a very long story, but I will make it short and right to the point. I meet who I thought was the man of my dreams in 2003, moved in with him in 2004 and lived with him for just over 3 years, had his baby in o6 and he threw us out with no where to go when she was only 4 months old..why on gods green earth do I still love this man???? please someone help me or help me understand why he still has my heart.

ann67

Asked by ann67 at 2:57 PM on Oct. 20, 2008 in Relationships

• Unfortunatelly you can't talk yourself out of loving someone. What he did to you and your baby was unforgivable! But I know that doesn't take the love you have for him away. What you need to do is start dating other men, if you haven't already. At one point in my life I took a break from men. I told myself that unless I could find a man that was worthy of me and wanted all of me , not just the parts of me that were convenient for him, I would not be with anyone. So I spent some time alone and in that time I learned alot about myself and what I demanded out of a relationship. It's amazing how much you start to think about what you want for yourself when your not so busy giving a man what he wants. Believe it or not I ended up finding a man that is worthy of me and I am extremely greatful that I loved myself enough to take no less.
    Su-Z-Q

Answer by Su-Z-Q at 3:42 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• He either was a great guy when you met him and then turned into an ass.. so you remember the good things.

or you just think you love him because hes the baby daddy.

But after what he did, you really shouldnt love him anymore. Dont waste your time with him!
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 3:04 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• what are you doing about a place to live now?? I'd bitch him out and tell him he can;t see his daughter either
    Anonymous

• >>he threw us out with no where to go when she was only 4 months old..<<

THIS is your mantra. He isn't a man. He's an infant with an overactive pituitary gland that let his body grow up before his mind did.

>>he threw us out with no where to go when she was only 4 months old..<<

If that isn't enough to make you see he's not worth loving, then PLEASE go see a counselor or clergyperson, before you make the same mistake with someone else.

All you really need to know.

Answer by gdiamante at 4:05 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• How do I stop Loving Him ???

Sometimes you just can't. You just have to take it one day at a time and live.Time has a way of healing the hurt and it helps you go on and its up to you how you want to live your life. Make it your choice on how to live even if it means loving him but going on.

Kat122

Answer by Kat122 at 4:05 PM on Oct. 20, 2008