Drastic Change in 2012?

Echoing my last question, you all pretty much took my thoughts on it. (Link to question in the first answer)
So....what do you thinks going to happen on 2012?
Ozone completely disintegrates?
A bunch of animals go extinct?
Fresh water sources dry up?
Anarchy?
I'm curious.

Mrs.Halloween

Asked by Mrs.Halloween at 1:05 PM on Sep. 23, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Mrs.Halloween

Comment by Mrs.Halloween (original poster) at 1:05 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• why does it have to be a bad thing? why cant the big change be something positive?!

politicians do what they say they will
    humanity puts love before hate
    no one ever goes hungry
    no more cancer
    world peace
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 1:08 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Good point.
    Thanks for those...that actually poses another question.
    Do you think the drastic change will be favorable? Or unfavorable?
    Mrs.Halloween

Comment by Mrs.Halloween (original poster) at 1:09 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I don't think 2012 will be any more momentus than any other year.
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 1:09 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• i agree with UpSheRises..
    proudmommy690

Answer by proudmommy690 at 1:14 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I am HOPING for some drastic CHANCE in 2012. But more of a political thing, not a world tragedy. ;)
    Laura2U

Answer by Laura2U at 1:18 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I look forward to good and positive changes at the end of Kaliyuga.

At the end of Kaliyuga a new golden age will begin. An age where man actually loves, cares for, looks after, protects..etc.. their fellow man. People will look past differences and embraces our similarities. People across the globe will finally know some peace due to the disapation of the greed that causes so much sorrow/strife/misery/destruction in this world.

Since I know that I have several more turns around the wheel coming my way. I hope that one of those turns will be when Kaliyuga is over. I would like to have at least one of my lifetimes in a world that has more love, peace, understanding, happiness etc.. Than the one I have been experiencing this lifetime. If not.. Then I'm happy for the peace and happiness that future generations will be experiencing in this world of ours. :-)
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 1:20 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I think nothing will happen. Just another year. Hopefully the start of another 4 Obama years, heh. Maybe the "big" event will be all those ignorant people out there FINALLY realizing the GOP is only interested in making the rich richer, and killing the middle class all together! That would be nice... Not holding my breath though, can't cure stupid.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 1:26 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I don't know what is going to happen in 2012 any more then I know what is going to happen tomorrow. I'm expecting it to be a year like any other year, but anything could happen at anytime.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 2:57 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I don't expect it to be any different than any other year...

.Lovinglife.

Answer by .Lovinglife. at 3:18 PM on Sep. 23, 2010