Why isn't there a home education section in "questions"?

aubie1170

Asked by aubie1170 at 1:15 PM on Sep. 23, 2010 in

• Dunno.
    But I support they should put one.
    Mrs.Halloween

Answer by Mrs.Halloween at 1:16 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Education happens a lot of places besides home and school.

There are groups dedicated to homeschooling.
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 1:16 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• For the same reason there isn't a "C-section" and "vaginal birth" part in pregnancy. No offense, but it's all kind of looped in together.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:16 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Don't know. You can ask CM to add one?

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:42 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I agree with the others, if we start breaking down each category, the lists would be endless.
    KimPippin

Answer by KimPippin at 2:16 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• I don't know that I think home education needs it's own category, but if this category is supposed to be for all areas of education (public/private school, homeschool, preschool, and college), then "Back To School" probably isn't the most accurate category name.
    tyheamma

Answer by tyheamma at 11:13 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• I agree that not all categories should be separated, but I think there are some that should. For instance, vaginal birth is completely different than c-section, those could be separated. Home school and public school are totally different. As a mother of a public school child AND a home schooled child, I find that it is almost like having two families. I don't complain, it's my choice, but it is easy to find information and support for the public schooled families, not so much for home school.
    aubie1170

Comment by aubie1170 (original poster) at 12:25 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

Next question in
Anyone understand science?

Next question overall (Food & Drink)
anyone else love Pho?