We uploaded 31 videos betwee September 2 and September 9, so far CafeMom hasn't published any of them. Can you help me understand why they aren't showing as published after about 20 days?

BigCatRescue

Asked by BigCatRescue at 1:19 PM on Sep. 23, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I'm a little confused. Why were you uploading videos and what were you uploading them to? A widget or something else? I think this is really a question you need to contact CM's tech team about.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 2:13 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Agreed. I'd contact the Team.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 2:53 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Are they showing as pending? Where are you uploading them too? If you are doing in the video tab then they should be showing up in some way. If you are uploading and getting the code to post in forums then they won't show up and you have to keep track of them yourself. There is a discussion going on in CM discussion you can add to it with more info than you have given here, and/or please contact the team because they are the only ones who can answer the question.

Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 3:17 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• bump
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 6:37 PM on Sep. 23, 2010