Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My husband says he wants me to get nice jugs...........?

Where can i find some? do you think he is talking about milk jugs or vase type things?


Asked by Anonymous at 1:24 PM on Sep. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

This question is closed.
Answers (7)
  • Yes, the grocery store is a good place to start. Tell him you'd like to have a longer snake.

    Answer by lowencope at 1:30 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

  • Jademom07

    Answer by Jademom07 at 1:26 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

  • nice milk jugs Pictures, Images and Photos

    Answer by SleepingBeautee at 1:27 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

  • LOL! I'd get a couple of jugs of wine & say, "here ya go!"

    Answer by mrsmom110 at 1:26 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

  • BIGLOTS!!!

    Answer by SusieQue717 at 1:32 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

  • I thought jr. high was in session again . . . are you truant, OP?

    Answer by autodidact at 1:33 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

  • lol

    Answer by cielo1 at 1:52 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN