Will you share some of your helpful tips ?

Related to anything, kids, cleaning, organizing, whatever. Mine would be related to cleaning. Rubbing alcohol... It is a wonder cleaner for anything sticky. It removes pine sap from vehicles, sticky messes, etc. . I just realized I had left tape around a ceiling fixture from project a couple of years age. the adhesive was stuck to the fixture and is coming off effortlessly with alcohol, it's cheap and non greasy like the other over the counter products.

LeJane

Asked by LeJane at 1:26 PM on Sep. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Hydrogen Peroxide for removing blood from clothing! It's amazing, even if it's dry. (And it doesn't bleach out the fabric)
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 1:28 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• super glue for fixing the million things my kids break all the time.
    fefe87

Answer by fefe87 at 1:32 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• dryer sheet soaked in pan a few hours that has caked on stuff will loosen and make easier to clean
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 1:28 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I use Olay facial cloths when I take my morning shower- then use the cloths to wipe out my br sink from the kids' night time toothbrushing mess.
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 1:34 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Put a piece of bread in with your cookies to keep them soft.
    jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 1:38 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Rice in with sugar and salt keeps the moisture out
    redrose36

Answer by redrose36 at 3:14 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• My hint is buy a bunch of hamburger when it's on sale. Brown it, drain it, let it cool, then put it in plastic containers & freeze. It's there waiting when you need to use it. Doesn't take long to thaw. I try to keep 5 or more on hand. Takes a while to cook it all, but worth it for me.
    Abytome

Answer by Abytome at 6:04 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Put a slice of bread in with your brown sugar to help keep it moist
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 6:08 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Scrub a water & baking soda paste on the wall for removing crayons! takes effort but it comes off and other stains too. When there are good sales I will buy like 5 or 6 of something do it all the time it could be anything haha...
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 9:01 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• If I'm in a hurry, I clean the 1/2 bathroom with a baby wipe. I sterilize the kitchen sponge by putting it in a bowl and microwaving it for a few minutes. I distract my two year old (when she is up to no good) by asking her to push the button to start the washer, dryer or microwave. She can't pass up a button and it makes me do a chore I'd like to avoid.
    Hazelnutkin

Answer by Hazelnutkin at 11:15 PM on Sep. 24, 2010