Has anyone actually gotten OxyClean to work?

I've tried it and tried it and never gotten any better cleaning power out of this stuff than plain water...

Asked by SabrinaMBowen at 1:51 PM on Sep. 23, 2010 in Home & Garden

• NOPE...never worked
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 1:53 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Absolutely. I used it just recently to get grape koolaid out of a beige carpet. I use it on my grandsons grass stained jeans all the time. I clean my stainless steel kitchen sink with it every week. I've also used it to take formula stains out of baby cloothes.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 2:03 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I've never had any luck with it. I like Fantastik Oxy Power for getting stains out of carpet or laundry. That stuff actually works better than anything I've tried.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 2:20 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• yes let it soak overnight
    ayneka

Answer by ayneka at 2:39 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Yes I have I put it in with my husbands greasy work clothes and let set for a couple hours and it works wonders
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 4:00 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• We used it on my exs work clothes and it was great.
    MooNFaeRie30

Answer by MooNFaeRie30 at 9:03 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• The Fantastik with Oxy is unreal! I love that stuf and will use it when I have something that is really badly stained. It alway's works!
    KiraSaucedo

Answer by KiraSaucedo at 12:18 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I have used a paste made from Oxy to remove stains and I have added a scoop to my washer as a laundry soap booster. The best thing I have found and it is very inexpensive is to add Borax to your machine along with your detergent.
    thismamacooks

Answer by thismamacooks at 8:51 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I used to have it in a spray bottle and it worked great to get fresh stains out.  My husband, older son and middle daughter get bloody noses and it takes the blood right out.  I've saved many shirts with it.  I've soaked stained clothes in it, too, and they usually come out really clean.

justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 5:01 PM on Sep. 24, 2010