Another baby.... REALLY?

My sis is almost 37 and had her first kid last year almost the same time I am due with mine.(same sex) So I asked could I buy all her stuff. She says no she is keeping it hoping she will have another. She almost died having this last one because she refused the c-section that the dr was telling her she really needed to have for and the babies safety. Not only that but she has 3 adopted kids that she says now that she has had her own she wishes she could give back to the state. She has had all 3 more than 5 yrs. I can hardly talk to her anymore because of this. Should I just let it go?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:51 PM on Sep. 23, 2010 in Relationships

• definitely let it go!!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 1:52 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Yeah let it go. It's not your life so stay out of it.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 1:52 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Let it go... obviously she is living in her little bubble where everthing is about her... If you did say something then it would just be a waste of time and breath.
    ajc88

Answer by ajc88 at 1:55 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I'd let it go.
    hobbitswife04

Answer by hobbitswife04 at 1:58 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• That's terrible. You don't go adopting kids and then try to give them back when you have your own! I would feel really bad for the kids, but I would let it go. You can find great stuff at tag sales and consignment shops.
    JGRIMMER

Answer by JGRIMMER at 2:00 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Let it go don't waste your time worrying about other people's lives, just live your own
    togo90210

Answer by togo90210 at 2:02 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Let it go! She is very wrong to say she wants to give the children back but if that's the person she wants to be, you can't do anything about it
    nellyb118

Answer by nellyb118 at 2:03 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I say let it go, and be there for the kids as much as you can. If she's ready to give them back to the state after having her own, I can't imagine that she's treating them fairly.
    VanessaMomof2

Answer by VanessaMomof2 at 2:04 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• that makes me so sad for those adopted kids, enough so where it would make me unable to talk to her anymore, sister or not. these aren't dolls, they are little people with feelings and need nurture, to say she wants to give them back made me sick for them
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 2:07 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• wow!! Yah, I wouldn't bring it up again!
    NicolesMommy

Answer by NicolesMommy at 4:02 PM on Sep. 23, 2010