What kind of exercise have you gotten so far today?

It's almost 1pm and I just finished an hour long "Bodysculpt" (cardio and toning) class. It was AWESOME! I feel AMAZING!

coder_chick

Asked by coder_chick at 1:59 PM on Sep. 23, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• 50 squats, 50 lunges per leg, 200 jackknifes, 30 minutes or weight lifting, and a mile run, i got my exercise done early
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 2:07 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• i took my daughter to the park and on the way there we walked and we took a stroll around the park which is about 2 miles and fed the birds and ducks .we got home and we both took a nap
    diana398

Answer by diana398 at 2:03 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Not sure if it qualifies as exercise, but I had to scoop all the water out of a clogged kitchen sink. Then I got down on the floor to look inside that cabinets, I took apart the drain and emptied the rest of the water. I then put the pipes together and filled up pots of hot water from the tap to hand wash and rinse the dishes, without using the drain. After I was done, I dumped the water outside in the lawn. Then dried the dishes and put them away. I was also arguing with Best Buy because they told me my old laptop could not be repaired and I needed to come into the store and get another laptop. Well, brainless BB employee, I picked up my new laptop LAST Friday and have been in the store every day since. Also spent $1,1000 to boot. Made up Octobers budget, wrote out the checks and got the bills ready to mail on 10/4. Drank chocolate Silk and Cheesy Poofs. Great diet food, lol.

Joeygoat

Answer by Joeygoat at 2:08 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I woke up and showered got ready for work and brought my son to daycare - I sit on my butt all day long at a computer - :( so.. not much!
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 2:09 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• took my kid to school and walked him in..
    up and down the stairs, on my 3rd load of laundry.
    cleaned 2 rooms.
    I won't be sitting still for long I still have the whole day and evening ahead!
    togo90210

Answer by togo90210 at 2:24 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• So far I only went to the store lol. I am resting my ankle today, I will do some lighter exercises after my kids get home.
    PoisonousBlonde

Answer by PoisonousBlonde at 2:33 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• @maxsmom11807 I'm at the computer all day too. I took my lunch break and went down to the gym, and SO glad I did.
    coder_chick

Comment by coder_chick (original poster) at 2:44 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I went toi the bathroom and made my son some food lol but I work tonight and my job is very physical
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 3:05 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Well so far this morning the only thing on me that has been exercised is my fingers typing on CM, lol.
    thismamacooks

Answer by thismamacooks at 10:45 AM on Sep. 24, 2010