EPT poll- need to know ASAP..

Hello Ladies- I need to know which Brand of EPT worked the best for you @ predicting your pregnancy early, before a missed period. (ex.3 days) Ive had false negatives in the past testings before my missed period, but really want to test early (anxious to know...)
Thank You!

hjp78

Asked by hjp78 at 2:02 PM on Sep. 23, 2010 in Pregnancy

• First response...
    jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 2:05 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I used first response.. the one that can predict earlier....
    I have some friends who have used the digital ones - they said they worked good as well
    ajc88

Answer by ajc88 at 2:06 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I used EPT two weeks after a missed period. I got the digital read out and it said pregnant.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 2:06 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• It will have to do with where your HCG levels are. If they are low all test will not give you a negative reading. Good luck!
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 2:07 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I used the generic one from the drug store and that was good enough.
    Finkette

Answer by Finkette at 2:07 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• cheap dollar store tests work just as well for me as the expensive brand.
    gtwerd

Answer by gtwerd at 2:11 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• A friend of mine used first response and it faintly said pregnant. She went to the doc the next day and the test said neg. They told her she was having a miscarriage. 8 months later she had a beautiful little girl. So I swear by First response.
    jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 2:12 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I disagree about the dollar store ones. I used one and it was negative and later the same day did first response and it was positive.
    jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 2:13 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I agree with the dollar store tests. With my first pregnancy, I used all the expensive tests and all were negative until I was eight weeks pregnant. With my second I used the dollar store tests and it came back positive, I was three weeks.
    Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 2:26 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• None of them worked early for me. I couldn't get a positive test until at least a day after my missed period.
    bekfish84

Answer by bekfish84 at 4:24 AM on Sep. 24, 2010