Nausea at 32 weeks?

I'm 32 weeks and dilated to 1cm. I've been told I will probably deliver early...that was just a comment made by the Labor and delivery nurse....anyway....I've been feeling very sick to my stomach all week and having several bowel movements (2 or 3) a day for the last week as well. Is this a sign labor will begin soon? Has anyone else ever experienced this and went into labor early? This is a 3rd pregnancy for me. Thank you.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:05 PM on Sep. 23, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I had the same thing at 25 weeks. Turns out I was in labor. I'd call your doc just to be safe.
    jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 2:06 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• It could be the beginning.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 2:08 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Ooops 35 not 25. Sorry. =/
    jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 2:09 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Sounds like signs of preterm labor being in your near future.. I would discuss them with your doctor asap. I am almost 32 weeks, and dilated to 2 cms. No baby yet.. Dilation is not that effective when it comes to determining when you will give birth.. You can be dilated for weeks.. Especially if you have been pregnant before..
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 2:32 PM on Sep. 23, 2010