What do you do for exersize?

Sarasmoonflower

Asked by Sarasmoonflower at 2:09 PM on Sep. 23, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• 30 minute pilate ruitine in the morn and 30 minute walk/jog/walk ruetine after dinner.
    wildwiccan83

Answer by wildwiccan83 at 2:11 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I run and do boxing. Crunches, squats, lunges, push ups and exercises for my arms, back and shoulders. About 2 hours worth of exercising. I have split it up now, 1 hour in the afternoon and an hour in the evening. The 2 hours straight was wearing my body down.
    PoisonousBlonde

Answer by PoisonousBlonde at 2:31 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I run run run! It gets that baby weight off faster!
    CharleesMom7

Answer by CharleesMom7 at 5:41 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I use the elliptical. Also did the wii Active 30 Day Challenge not long ago. Really liked it, but started to get boring towards the end. I would like to try Pilates or Yoga. Also have a bunch of dvd's I need to get out and do! My exercise routine doesn't seem to stick for long. I do good for a while then something comes off and I get of track for a few days ~ or a few weeks!! I'm working on it!
    jekrmom

Answer by jekrmom at 8:46 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Most nautilus machines
    NicolesMommy

Answer by NicolesMommy at 12:44 AM on Sep. 25, 2010