is there a place where a grandparent can chat with other grandparents

me and my husband is rasing two grandsons one is 8 and the other is 5years of age i'am looking for people that are doing the same.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:24 PM on Jul. 1, 2008 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• i don't know, maybe you can make a grandparent's raising grandchildren group! :D
    dannersmell

Answer by dannersmell at 11:34 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• There is a group here called  40 and beyond Myspace Moms  You can also check the Group home section and see all the groups listed here.  There are TONS of them and I'm sure you can find the one your looking for.  Good luck.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 12:20 AM on Jul. 2, 2008

• Well first bravo to you for standing up and taking care of the grandbabies! what great grandparents you must be. I was raised a few years by my moms mom. anyway, here is a group on cafemom if you were wanting to stay on this site to chat. good luck!!
    http://www.cafemom.com/group/7497/
    1boy1girl4me

Answer by 1boy1girl4me at 1:29 AM on Jul. 2, 2008