do you think we should get a family pic. my husband had been called back to the military and i want a family pic done before i get caught up and cant get a family picture.should i wait for him or not

just want opinions

bossrenee

Asked by bossrenee at 3:28 PM on Oct. 20, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I would get it done and send it to him as a gift. Then get it done again when he gets home.
    You reminded me I have to get my kids pics done. THANKS!
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 3:30 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• I agree...have 'em done twice! Your husband will really appreciate the picture, and takin' one with him when he gets back can be part of the comin' home celebration. May your husband stay safe as he serves...thank you for keepin' the home fires burnin' for him. We're retired military, and I've been through several deployments and separations. Thank you for your service.
    ProudTexan71

Answer by ProudTexan71 at 3:50 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• I agree with her. :)
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 3:50 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• i agree but in my opinion how is a a family pic with out him .. i tottaly know where your coming from we always waited ..
    Anonymous