Has this ever happened to anyone?

Earlier my voice sounded a little strange when I spoke. I don't know if it would be called "tinny," but it kind of sounded robotic almost. I'm partially deaf in one ear (and completey in the other), so I don't know if that had anything to do with it. I know nothing is wrong w/ my voice, no one else said it sounded strange, LOL. It seems to be ok now though.

thatgirl70

Asked by thatgirl70 at 2:27 PM on Sep. 23, 2010 in Health

• It sounds to me that you need to get your Ears checked your could be experience some additional loss in your good ear.

emerald53197

Answer by emerald53197 at 2:35 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I sometimes experience that. It's often the first warning that I'm coming down with a cold or allergy problems.
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 2:58 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• That would not surprise me, LOL. I know it's been a slow, but steady loss over the years.
    thatgirl70

Comment by thatgirl70 (original poster) at 2:37 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Ahh my throat is a little sore, I didn't think about that. I've never had the weird voice before getting a cold. So weird!
    thatgirl70

Comment by thatgirl70 (original poster) at 3:03 PM on Sep. 23, 2010