Is it illegal. . . . .??

I bought some tattoo flash off of e-bay about a week ago. Once I received it (it came through e-mail) it was not at all what I expected. There was some good stuff but the majority of it looked like clip art. After viewing this my husband and I were thinking about turning around and reselling it on ebay but adding some flash that we had found on the internet ot it. So basically we'd be selling what we bought plus tons more. Is it illegal if I was to do that??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:35 PM on Oct. 20, 2008 in Money & Work

• Nope...it's yours and you can do with it what you like. I resell stuff all the time when it's not what I expected it to be. It's sometimes easier than tryin' to get a refund, and you can at least get some of your money back...or even make some!
    ProudTexan71

Answer by ProudTexan71 at 3:48 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• no, its your items now you paid for them, theyre yours.
    Anonymous

• ***But what about the stuff I found on the internet that I saved just by right clicking and saving them? Those I didn't pay for. . .??***
    Anonymous

Copyright infringement. You could get sued for it.

Answer by gdiamante at 3:52 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• **But if I was to purchase other tattoo flash from ANYONE (whether it's from e-bay or anyone else) I could turn around and resell it???**
    Anonymous

• Once you have purchased something, it is your property to do with as you wish. So long as you purchased the item, you are not stealing. If you buy a sweater and then sell it a yard sale it is essentially the same thing. People do this all the time with ebay.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 4:13 PM on Oct. 20, 2008