Katy Perry and Sesame Street

What do you guys think of the segment that Katy Perry did with Elmo. Do you think it should've been pulled from the show or not?

KrazyKutie

Asked by KrazyKutie at 2:38 PM on Sep. 23, 2010 in Entertainment

• I don't think toddlers and preschoolers would have noticed her boobs. Moms and Dads probably would have though and since they have the loudest voices it got pulled.

She she have been wearing more clothes? Probably, considering the show she was on. But would kids have talked about her boobs around the sandbox? Not a chance.

Kids don't sexualize things like adults do. It is ridiculous to pull it.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 2:42 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• No it shouldn't have been pulled... There was nothing wrong with it! NOTHING! Parents simply needed something else to get angry about this week...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 2:39 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• She was to cleavage-y for peoples taste. LOL

I say who cares...
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 2:40 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I actually saw that on one of the MSNBC "clips" on the Xbox this morning.

I didn't see anything wrong with it. I would not have had a problem with my son seeing it. So, no I don't see any reason why it should be pulled.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 2:41 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• why!!?!?!?!?!?! jeez its a song about dressing up. theres nothing wrong with it
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 2:41 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I didn't see it. What did she do?
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 2:39 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

•  pulled a video     I thought it was cute...

Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 2:42 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• It was a bit low-cut. Not that bad. But couldn't they have noticed that before they filmed it? Don't they have a wardrobe guy who could have said something? That's a shame.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 2:44 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• They were going to play dress-up. It was low-cut but it wasn't enough to pull it I don't think.

Two and Three year olds don't have polluted minds like parents do. She could have worn something that covered a little more though...that showed a little less "jiggling".
    motherofpearls

Answer by motherofpearls at 2:49 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• i think the idea is cute but her tits are about to fall out of that dress. shes on sesame street, not the VMAS. why is she not covering up her boobs? katy perry usually is dressed like a slut and sesame st is not the place for that so personally i think sesame st should of know to tell her to cover up.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 2:54 PM on Sep. 23, 2010