Suggestions for gifts for a toddler and a baby?

By Christmas my boys will be 22 months and 9 months. We have a house full of toys and I only wanna get them stuff they will really love and use. Not just for the sake of a gift. Especially for the 9 month old as we still have all the "baby" toys from our first. Any thing your kids fell in love with?

jenae_gist

Asked by jenae_gist at 2:46 PM on Sep. 23, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• My son loves duplo blocks and hauls them all over my house (his interest started at about 1 yr and he is still into them now 2yrs). Also at two years he is really into the Melissa and Doug puzzles. Teachs coordination, vocab, and basics (colors, shapes, numbers, letters).
    FuzNet

Answer by FuzNet at 2:56 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Get the 22 month old a Big Wheel. My son has had his for 3 years. It's great! He's 5 and still rides it. It's sturdy and will look great under the tree.I got it at Target.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 2:47 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• My daughter loves the duplo and mega blocks, too. My husband is a big Lego fan, so he will build tall structures with them and then she knocks them over. They have a blast. Books are always good, too. Some of our favorites are the Dr. Seuss books and books by Mo Willems.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 5:17 PM on Sep. 23, 2010