i'm 2 day late for my period i have a 15 month old daughter i just started working again and i gained 40 lbs after my first pregnancy my boyfriend doesn't balive in abortion and i don't want to go threw a pregnancy and not keep my baby i don't want to give it up to some one i don't know what should i do????

p.s ok i took plan b 3 days after planed prenthood told me up to 5 days
i never got a period when i took it ?

Destiny987

Asked by Destiny987 at 11:45 PM on Jul. 1, 2008 in Pregnancy

• i dn't know if your religious, but my personal answer would be, Pray. and remember God wouldnt give you anything you couldn't handle.

i'm hoping things go the way your wanting them to!! ((((HUGS))))
    dannersmell

Answer by dannersmell at 11:49 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• Well first of all i would say 2 days late is a little soon to be assuming your pregnant. I dont know much about plan b but i'm guessing it has hormones in it that probably screw up your cycle. And thi smay sound harsh but your reasons for not wanting this baby (if you are pregnant) seem extremely selfish of you. You just started a job and you gained weight with your first? what kind of reason is that? If you were that concerned about it you should have been more careful. Dont take it out on baby because you didn't take the neccesary precautions to avoid an unplanned pregnancy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:09 AM on Jul. 2, 2008

• yeah i think u should really think about it..I'm 8 months and i have a two year old i gained the same amount u did with my 1st one and it's still on me but this time i'm going to brestfeed this baby and i learn and class today it takes about 500C a day from u so that help with losen the weight but stayen in work until u have to stay at home then make a plan on daycare then go back to work..there is lots of place that well help u if u cant handle it..But the 1st thing 1st go to the doctor an see if u are and if u are then be happy what god gave u knowen how this world is today i dont think he wants his childen in it. But the main thing is dont think what's best for u thank what's best for the baby b/c what if it was your mother thinking of u that why i. Hope i helped
    kristina28

Answer by kristina28 at 12:32 AM on Jul. 2, 2008

• I kind of agree with the other comment. If u were more careful u wouldnt be in the situation. Sorry u asked. Also 2 days late is WAY 2 early to be so concerned already. My period out of the blue just changes from time to time. I have started almost 2 weeks late before. Hormones. If u are not pregnant then use this as a lesson learned and go get on some birth control. Sorry to sound mean. Just tryin to help.
    bubbaelea22

Answer by bubbaelea22 at 12:33 AM on Jul. 2, 2008

• First don't get yourself all work up stress will cause you be late sometimes. You just started back to work you have to worry about childcare and it seems your boyfriend isn't helping much. If you are like I was and sometimes still are you start freakin out when you have that spare of the moment sex and didn't use protection. my LAST child is 9 Jst relax for a few more days and if you are take time to think about it you really can't make life changin decisions in one day you'll have to ask yourself many questions about the future and the child you have now will have questions later. good luck remember, think long no regrets.
    bunco

Answer by bunco at 1:07 AM on Jul. 2, 2008

• first off, plan b can make u up to a week late. second why is it that u cant keep the baby if u are preggers? i didnt get why u would need to give it up...
    kissmiss213

Answer by kissmiss213 at 2:51 AM on Jul. 2, 2008

• Only you will know what is right for you. From your posting your boyfriend don't want you to have an abortion, and it seems you don't want adoption. That leaves keeping the baby. If you are pregnant just please make a choice you will feel at peace with, and not later on regret. There are plenty of different groups on this board that can help you with advice or give you views on different choices. Prayer always works - Please keep us posted. God Bless
    Kellyjude1

Answer by Kellyjude1 at 8:01 PM on Jul. 24, 2008