toddler bed

When did you switch your LO to a toddler bed or twin bed?

Namaste17

Asked by Namaste17 at 2:49 PM on Sep. 23, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Toddler bed, but only because the crib converted into one. Otherwise I would have skipped it.
    FuzNet

Answer by FuzNet at 2:50 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I switched my first when he started climbing in and out of it. Now my daughter I just switched a couple of months ago and it was just because she was 3 1/2.
    mommy2each

Answer by mommy2each at 2:50 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I am going to put my son in a toddler bed when he gets a little better with crawling up on the couch. That way if he rolls out of bed he knows how to get back in. lol.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 2:51 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I was thinking the same thing today ... my DD is 15 months and the other day I saw a woman on here say that her 14 month old was in a toddler bed already. I think my DD would be more comfortable in a toddler bed, but I know she would get out of it as soon as she woke up in the middle of the night.

I hope you find some answers!!
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 2:52 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• my ds is 13 months old and in a toddler bed but he's still in my room with me, his bed is in between mine and the wall
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 2:52 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• We just switched my son over to a twin bed with a rail at 22 months, because he was crawling out of his crib. Had he stayed put, I would have let him stay in his crib a little longer, but he's doing great in the bed!

Answer by missanc at 2:52 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• about 18 months, but only because she started climbing out of her crib
    mommylisar

Answer by mommylisar at 2:55 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• i did at 18mths old for toddler bed.and will be getting them bunk beds in march which will make my oldest 4 and my other 2 but the 2 yr old will be on bottom i may even keep her in her toddler bed until my 3rd child turns 1-14 months
    photogrypher

Answer by photogrypher at 2:57 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• 19 months old. DS didnt like the crib confinement anymore so I bought a bed and he did great!!!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 3:02 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• My DD was 15mo when I tested her and she did well she is very good about staying in her bed untill I turn the light on in the morning.
    Ameliamomo2

Answer by Ameliamomo2 at 3:05 PM on Sep. 23, 2010