1. the Son of God, our one true Lord and Savior?
2. a great man, prophet, and teacher?
3. some guy who was nailed to a tree 2000 years ago?
4. a made-up, mythical entity like Santa Clause and the Tooth Fairy?
5. like King Arthur? ...maybe the man existed, maybe not...What's important is the stories, myths, and legends written about him and the lessons we can learn from them.
6. other.......do tell.....
Answer by Gal51 at 3:31 PM on Sep. 23, 2010
Answer by Biz1985 at 2:59 PM on Sep. 23, 2010
Answer by BUTTERCUP777 at 6:08 PM on Sep. 23, 2010
Answer by 2tinyhineys at 7:29 PM on Sep. 23, 2010
The third part of the Triune God and was with us in the beginning, For He was the Word ( Logos). that became flesh. The one who threw open the Gates of Heaven which was slammed shut by the Sin of Adam, for all whether you believe in Him or not.
Answer by oldermomof5 at 8:54 AM on Sep. 24, 2010
Answer by missionarywifey at 4:08 PM on Sep. 23, 2010
Answer by purpleducky at 4:23 PM on Sep. 23, 2010
Answer by Shaneagle777 at 4:31 PM on Sep. 23, 2010
I'll take a combo plate, please--numbers 2 and 5, thank you very much.
I'll have what she's having.
Answer by KelleyP77 at 6:11 PM on Sep. 23, 2010
Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:16 PM on Sep. 23, 2010