Did anyone start Christmas Shopping?

Have you started?
When did you start?
Are you finished?
Or when do you plan on starting?

mommy2each

Asked by mommy2each at 2:59 PM on Sep. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I shop year round for christmas, we are 100% done for DS's november birthday as well as christmas
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 2:59 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I started in July! I am about half done. There are a couple of gift I am going to make, so I need to get started on those.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 3:01 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Yes i started a couple months ago. My daughters birthday is in december too so I like to start early so it's not so hard when the holidays come because we like to make lots of cookies and have money to do fun winter activities like the zoo lights and stuff
    Smiley001

Answer by Smiley001 at 3:03 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• We are still working on twins' birthday shopping and their b-day is Oct. 2! We usually start X-Mas shopping on or around Black Friday.
    frat_twin_mama

Answer by frat_twin_mama at 3:07 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I haven't started shopping yet. I probably will in a few weeks.
    redrose36

Answer by redrose36 at 3:08 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I started a few weeks back. So far I've only bought stuff for my daughter, but I plan on being done with everyone by Dec 1.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 3:11 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I have a few small things. normally I'm half dont by now but with the state of things, cost of living, employment, lay offs, I just cant do it.
    EarthMama05

Answer by EarthMama05 at 3:15 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I shop year round as well. When I find a phenomenal deal. Plus then it's not such a shock on the wallet at the end of the year.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 3:28 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I wish I could be like alot of you and shop through out the year. You are so right it would be easier on you pocket book but what my problem is I never know what to get. My DD is easy but my son ugh. He is only 5 and I am already having trouble.
    mommy2each

Comment by mommy2each (original poster) at 3:38 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I dont even start till like the day before lol no i try not to get too involved in all that because we dont do anything too elaborate because Jesus is the reason for the season and is getting way too comercial
    kriszaz

Answer by kriszaz at 4:46 PM on Sep. 23, 2010