Do you use Similac formula?

Did you here about the recall?
http://abbott.vo.llnwd.net/o18/similac/recall/default.htm

Ameliamomo2

Asked by Ameliamomo2 at 3:09 PM on Sep. 23, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Be careful, momo! I posted a link about the recall yesterday and immediately got slammed by an Anonymous FF mommy for being a breastfeeding "bitch"
    arouthier

Answer by arouthier at 3:11 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I don't use it but I heard about this yesterday... I had everyone calling me to make sure this morning
    ajc88

Answer by ajc88 at 3:12 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• With my 3 children the Doc. always told me to use Isomil pre mixed. I noticed with that product they never had tummyaches.
    bubasmom04

Answer by bubasmom04 at 3:12 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I think everyone on this site has heard about the Similac recall by now.. It has been in EVERY group over and over again..
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 3:12 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• arouthier, i got the same thing! i was just posting about how i was glad i chose to breastfeed and my post got blown up by all the formula feeding moms saying how i need to keep it to myself. theyre just feeling guilty i guess.
    hotmommy420

Answer by hotmommy420 at 3:18 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Well I breastfed my LO'S as long as I could but my body only produced so much... Not my fault but the 4 months we had was bliss. I hate formula even more after finding this out cause that is the brand I have to get on WIC. Thanks for the info just wanted to be helpful if someone missed it.
    Ameliamomo2

Comment by Ameliamomo2 (original poster) at 3:44 PM on Sep. 23, 2010