What is something you've always been curious to try but haven't had the opportunity, or the courage?

I guess sushi for me. I hear it's really good, and I've come close a couple of times to getting some, but then the thought of raw fish just scares me away.

What about you?

thatgirl70

Asked by thatgirl70 at 3:15 PM on Sep. 23, 2010 in Food & Drink

• Honestly, I want to go to Moto in Chicago and do the 18-course tasting menu. Even if I only do something like that ONCE in my whole life....
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 12:11 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I really can't think of anything other than insects or monkey brains!
    thismamacooks

Answer by thismamacooks at 4:12 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Rock Climbing, but I will be going soon :)
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 3:16 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I have always wanted to sing on stage, even if it was just some smokey bar... Not karaoke, but being a performer.
    Katjafish

Answer by Katjafish at 3:17 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Hmmm, I can't think of anything I've been curious to try, but haven't.... There are certain things I REFUSE to try though. When I recognize the food, I won't touch it. Like most kinds of seafood, heh. When it comes from a baby animal, I won't eat it. Like lamb and veal. Other than that, I've had a lot of weird stuff. My fiance is a chef, so he always brings home strange stuff.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 3:17 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• shrimp

i used to love it when i was younger, like up until age 10 or so. but now it scares me but it always smells so good.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 3:17 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I tried guacamole for the first time in my 36 years of life. The color and consistency always reminded me of poop. I really liked it.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 3:17 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Skillets
    XdollskinX

Answer by XdollskinX at 3:17 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I am withyou Sushi. I am afraid to try it,but all my friends say it's good.
    bubasmom04

Answer by bubasmom04 at 3:19 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I have tried sushi, ocotpus, calmari, gator, but I refuse to try game meat. No thanks...
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 3:21 PM on Sep. 23, 2010