Binky obssesion ?

My daughter is almost 2 months and is totally hooked on her binky. Must be in her mouth at ALL TIMES!! Anyone else know anything about this ? Is this normal ?

XdollskinX

Asked by XdollskinX at 3:15 PM on Sep. 23, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Normal. Just means it's going to be TONS of fun when you take it away when she is 1 LOL.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 3:17 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• my ds was like tat at 2 months old too, he's 13 months old now and still takes his paci but just at nap time and when he's nervous (he gets nervous easy)
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 3:18 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Wrap it up in envelope for the binky fairy and have her mail it in a fake mailbox and goodbye binky. Or if it gets bad , I know someone who put that nail stuff to make you stop biting your nails and that was the end of that problem. But my son always spit his out whenever I gave it to him. He wanted milk 24/7 lol, so hope it works out for you.
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 3:19 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• It's normal. My 2 yr old still sucks on an empty bottle at bed time, like a pacifier....much to our displeasure about it....but he obviously still needs that sucking to sooth him.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 3:19 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• After a year old our doctor told us that its a HABIT and not a need. We took my sons away and never looked back.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 3:22 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• It's normal. Babies have a natural sucking reflex; they feel the need to suck. At two months old, there's nothing bad wrong with it. :)
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 3:31 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Yes this is normal. Once the sucking reflex subsies she should stop needing it so much. No worries.
    tinlizy826

Answer by tinlizy826 at 3:38 PM on Sep. 23, 2010