Romance

Ok ladies! Tell me how you get your hubbies to be more romantic, my hubby does not have a romantic bone in him!!! I tell him things that I think are romantic, but I feel like if I'm telling him what to do then it's not really that romantic any more!

3Tsmommy

Asked by 3Tsmommy at 3:38 PM on Oct. 20, 2008 in Relationships

• Sometimes you really do have to spell it out for men. He'll get used to the idea...just be patient. It might come more naturally in time.
    ProudTexan71

Answer by ProudTexan71 at 3:43 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• We've been married almost 18 years~ I've spelled it every way I know how~ I hope he picks up on it soon! It just seems to take more to turn me on than a little foreplay.
    3Tsmommy

Answer by 3Tsmommy at 3:45 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• I'm with you! My hubby is so not romantic. He proposed in Zales after I picked out my ring... but I do take solace in the fact that he is an excellent provider and father. He's a great person, he just sucks at romance. I'd give you advice if I had any, but I'm stuck with no romance too.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 4:46 PM on Oct. 20, 2008