what can we cook for baby shower?

i am trying to figure out what to cook for my baby shower, there will be men there.. something simple not hard any ideals mommas?

tandie1977

Asked by tandie1977 at 3:19 PM on Sep. 23, 2010 in Pregnancy

• A taco salad!!! chili!!!!! If u want the recipe for the salad,message me.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 3:23 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• You mean like in the line of sandwhiches or the main dish? Meatball sandwhiches. Or order subs from somewhere. Chicken salad on croissants, we add craissins and celery to ours.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 3:24 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Baked ziti ... SUPER easy and a crowd-pleaser
    arouthier

Answer by arouthier at 3:24 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• For my baby shower we went to sams club bought there sub buns which are a great price and there big packages of lunch meat and laid the sub buns out and the meat out wher it looked really nice and everone made their own subs! it was a big hit with different kinds of salads and fruit salads!!!!
    kks0421

Answer by kks0421 at 3:26 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• BBQ's, you can make the meat ahead of time
    Ambie0526

Answer by Ambie0526 at 3:28 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I would have .. Make your own Sub. With all the fixings.
    Baked Shells and Cheese. Get the boxed Shells and cheese, add extra cheese ontop after prepared and bake in the oven.
    Fruit Salad. Can have a Marshmallow dressing or another type of dressing if you wish or left plain.
    and a Cold Pasta Salad. PM me for the recipe that I have if you're interested.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 3:29 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I have several ideas that men and women should enjoy. 1. Finger sandwiches like...tune, turkey, chicken. 2. Deviled eggs 3. Meat tray 4.Swiss meatballs 5.Pigs in the blanket 5.Crescent ham and cheese rolls 6. Cheese ball and crackers tray 7. Fresh fruit bowl 8. Vegetables tray 9. Chicken pot pie 10. Buffalo wings 11. Pasta salad 12. Steakburgers 13. Dinner rolls. 14. Brownie bites 15. Colored sugar topped cookies 16.Garden salad. 17. Chips and dip 18.Baked beans 18. Cheese and bacon bits potatoes wedges 19. Mini pizzas 20. Corndogs
    Hopefully these ideas will help you decide your entrees for your shower.I wish you luck with your babyshower and Congratulations.
    TwannaB.

Answer by TwannaB. at 4:23 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Since men are going to be there, you should have one of them grill/bbq. That is what I do because that is what my family and friends just always do when we have get togethers.
    bekfish84

Answer by bekfish84 at 4:19 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Baked Pork Chops

Green Beans

CarolineDezon

Answer by CarolineDezon at 10:11 AM on Sep. 24, 2010