How to make those cute hair bows with the big flowers!??

I have seen them every where I would love to make some for my daughter anyone know how to make them!? and what excalty I would need to do so? Thanks so much! :)

kks0421

Asked by kks0421 at 3:23 PM on Sep. 23, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I do not know. But could you tell me where I could see a picture?
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 3:24 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• yeah just go to google and tye in hand bands with big flower they are too cute!
    kks0421

Comment by kks0421 (original poster) at 3:28 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I would normally have a billion pics to show you, but, internet is acting up..I will post some later.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 3:35 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Pink Peony/Pink Crochet Headband-Baby Cha Cha, Pink Peony/Pink Crochet Headband

BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 7:15 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Gorgeous Big Baby Bows, Baby Headbands & Girls Hair Bows for your little girl!

BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 7:16 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• The pic looks like a crotched hat with a big flower on it and it is darling. If anyone figures out how to make them will you please send me a message. Would love to have some of these made for my daughter expecting her first child, a girl in January.
    thismamacooks

Answer by thismamacooks at 9:13 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• You can buy the flowers at Claires. If you want to put them on a hat, just glue a barrette clip to the flower and clip it to the hat. My daughter has one just like the picture above. :)
    drinnian

Answer by drinnian at 2:52 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Can anyone tell me where I can order the crotched hats from? I live in Podunk and there is no shopping places here for babies.
    thismamacooks

Answer by thismamacooks at 11:31 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• you can get the hats from ebay. Buy a flower from the craft store. Take the layers apart and throw the stem away. Hot glue the flower layers back together. Hot glue to an alligator clip. Then clip onto a crochet headband or hat.
    momoflilangel

Answer by momoflilangel at 10:54 PM on Oct. 3, 2010