Your hair after having a baby

mine was nice & straight & turned wavy/curly after I hate it - how about you? Its a pain the frizz & trying to keep it smooth no time & have to work at it. Oh ya I have all the products & tools.

sarasmommy777

Asked by sarasmommy777 at 3:25 PM on Sep. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I was looking up pictures to help illustrate it for you and found this site. It describes it wonderfully.

http://www.longhaircommunity.com/archive/showthread.php?t=52987

I have to say that it doesn't work for me unless my hair is wet and it takes about 45 minutes for it to dry, but it only takes me about 5 minutes to do my hair and it looks great. And once it is dry it is easy to put up in a bunch of different ways.

SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 3:46 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Mine didnt Change.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 3:26 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• mine didn't change either, it's always been thick and wavy
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 3:27 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Mine got redder and curlier with each baby, I love it. Sorry you don't like yours. Maybe you should try embracing it and go with the wavy hair now. I will tell you how I control it if you like.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 3:29 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• mine dident change it just start falling out after every kid but I wish it turned that way
    Jlopez1983

Answer by Jlopez1983 at 3:35 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Mine also became curly! I love it, my whole life it was stick straight, now it's wavy. It's curly if it's humid out.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:36 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Sure how do you control it sleelingbeautee and Jlopez I went through bad post partum hair loss also with both kids just brutal it will take year to recover if I do that is.
    sarasmommy777

Comment by sarasmommy777 (original poster) at 3:38 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• And I also only wash it every 2-3 days or it gets too dried out.I still shower, but don't wash my hair. If it looks terrible the second day I will get it wet and use a bit of conditioner and then repeat the process.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 3:48 PM on Sep. 23, 2010