if you were in another woman's shoes

please take a moment tonight and be extra nice to your husband, with all his fault-works long hours and cleans the garage (yes, i saw this posting as a complaint)
whatever you little problems, please take the time to appreciate the man that you have
and know that things could be so much worse, do not make problems where there are only tiny things to work out or even overlook

thank him for me, ...
for being a descent honest loving man who treats his wife (that's-you) with respect

that is all I have to say

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:26 PM on Sep. 23, 2010 in Relationships

• I have to say thanks for the reminder. Although I do try to show my appreciation by what I do. And I think sometimes husbands and wives miss what the other is doing! I will certainly let my man know tonight how much I appreciate him! :o)
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 6:43 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I wish mine would clean the Garage, but I love him and ALWAYS appreciate what he does for his family.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 3:28 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I'm extremely thankful and appreciative of my husband.

No problem tossing in a little more :-)
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 3:28 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• YES! You nailed it right on the head. We, as women, tend to be so critical and ungrateful for what our husbands do for us. They might not do things perfectly, but neither do we. Sometimes I have to dig down deep to be nice and thank him, but I try and remember to do it every day. If I don't show him my admiration, some other woman will. It's not a chance I want to take.
    Katjafish

Answer by Katjafish at 3:31 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• With what you are going through, I'm amazed you are feeling this way! That's pretty awesome!
    We know that all it takes is to hear others problems to put our life into perspective. You are right with all you said, and I know that for all he does to annoy the hell out of me, he couldn't annoy me if he wasn't here. I'd rather him be here. Because when he was gone for a year to Afghanistan, I was miserable and depressed. I'm not out of the depression. I do appreciate him, and do need to show him more then I do.
    Thank you for reminding us, even though you are going through what you are. Hugs to you.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 3:53 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Yes mam! I do so appreciate my husband. I have an amazing man, and do my best not to take him for granted.
    hobbitswife04

Answer by hobbitswife04 at 3:31 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• i try but also my dh needs to remember all i do for him as well
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 3:37 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Light bulb went off-your right!
    NicolesMommy

Answer by NicolesMommy at 3:55 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• appreciate them for me
    because i do not have that anymore
    what i thought was my man is not
    so my relationship that i tried so hard to hold on to was a fake one

just want to thankthe men out there tht give man a GOOD name
    I can not thank or appreciate the one i am leaving
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:34 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Raine2001, you sound like you think you know who i am
    maybe by the way i write? or recently read posts
    anyway, just want to appreciate what i do not have, and want others to appreciate for me

odd, i know, i am

maybe part of the start of healing for me, i know long road ahead
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:01 PM on Sep. 23, 2010