How do I know if im pregnant? adult content

Hello Cafe Moms,

My name is Gabrielle Im 21 years old and I have been trying to conceive. Its kinda difficult in my situation because I was on depo. I had 2 shots worth one in Feb & also in April. I was suppose to go back for a 3rd shot in July but decided to discontinue the use of it. I had been spotting and bleeding for a while, & around August, August 19th to be exact is when the bleeding (NOT MY PERIOD) "really not sure if its period or not though" stopped. Here are the dates that I was sexually active. August 21, 25, 28, 31. & September 4th, 7th, 10th, & 14th on SEPTEMBER 16th I noticed "BROWN SPOTTING DARK BROWN spotting "NOT RED". this went on for ab 3 four days ended (September 20th) and then STOPPED. I wondered if it was implantation bleeding but wasnt really sure. My nurse wants me to come in & take a test... saying it might b 2 early thats why the test is negative.. my breast r sore & swollen could I b preggo?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:30 PM on Sep. 23, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• You could be just getting ready to have a full blown period.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 3:32 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Implantation bleeding doesn't last that long, so I don't think so, but if you want to be sure go in and take the test.
    SabrinaBean

Answer by SabrinaBean at 3:32 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• It could just be a side effect of stopping the birth control. Normally implantation doesn't last for a couple of days. The tenderness could just be from your hormones getting back to normal. When you go in to test, they will do a blood test and you will know for sure.

On a side note, why did you post anon if you were putting your name in the post?
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 3:33 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Possibly..I would just go to the dr and get the blood work done and get a guaranteed answer. Good luck
    Ambie0526

Answer by Ambie0526 at 3:33 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• These were all healthful answers Thanks. Ive been pregnant before but had a miscarriage so i kinda sortta know the sympthoms i would have if i were... its just weird a couple of people who i know got pregnant right after taking depo just as long as i did and were pregnant instantly.. im hoping and praying that i am... i will make a doctors appointment in about 2 weeks to make sure and maybe take a pregnancy test next week... i know you guys said implantation doesnt last that long but dont some people spot or bleed during pregnancy?
    sweetytweety001

Answer by sweetytweety001 at 3:39 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• well piss on the screen and we will tell you. just kidding!! no seriusly though , go see your ob/gyn and get yourself checked out.
    BlacksheepSati

Answer by BlacksheepSati at 3:40 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• lmao lol okay haha :-p
    sweetytweety001

Answer by sweetytweety001 at 3:47 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• and yea i noticed i put my name after the fact smh lol my mistake o well
    sweetytweety001

Answer by sweetytweety001 at 3:48 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• The best way to know is to take a HPT.
    CarriePM

Answer by CarriePM at 5:43 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Um, take a pregnancy test?
    WomanWitty

Answer by WomanWitty at 8:14 PM on Sep. 23, 2010