Your kids names

how many of you wish they would of picked that other name? has it ever crossed your mind?

sarasmommy777

Asked by sarasmommy777 at 3:31 PM on Sep. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i love my daughter's name but i'm not 100% sold on my son's it wasn't my first choice but it was the only thing my dh & i could agree on
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 3:32 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I love my kids' names.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 3:31 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Nope, once they were born, I don't even remember the runners up.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:32 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Thats the same with me josiesmommy00 in the end its two nice names though for two beautiful children.
    sarasmommy777

Comment by sarasmommy777 (original poster) at 3:35 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• There are TONS of Ethans, but I had liked that name for 7 years before he was born...it wasn't popular then. So I sucked it up and named him that not for the FAD but because I loved it forever.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 3:36 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• We love our girls names ...
    MTM

Answer by MTM at 3:36 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• My stepson wants to change his name actually. I love it, but somehow he got the idea that it was his mom's pick and it freaks him out that his first name is her older son's middle name. I don't know the kid is opinionated. However, I love both my kids' names. My stepsons is nice, for sure. Common first name uncommon middle name. Same with my daughter. We got down between the name we picked and Evangaline. I couldn't find a nickname for the latter that I didn't hate so we went with our first choice.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 3:38 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• The first names are all perfect, but I wish I had thought to use my mom's name for my daughter's middle name. She does have a family name for her middle name, but I'm not sure why I didn't even think about using my mom's name. It wasn't a runner up...I just never thought of it before!
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 3:46 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Nope, never
    mama2kaiya

Answer by mama2kaiya at 4:05 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• i sometimes wish i picked another name but all in all am happy with his name now James Ryan
    kriszaz

Answer by kriszaz at 4:41 PM on Sep. 23, 2010