9 month baby

My baby is very active, rolls all the time, but when it comes to put her legs straight to the floor she wont do it, anything to be concerned about

P.S. She is very tall for her age

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:32 PM on Sep. 23, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• At Nine months my son was Cruising (holding on to furniture and walking around). Has she started Crawling?
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 3:34 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Nope
    silvapoker

Answer by silvapoker at 3:35 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• she's probably trying to crawl or walk. babies are very active. you should only be concerned if wasn't doing anything and had no interest in doing anything.
    xavierlogan09

Answer by xavierlogan09 at 3:47 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• She may just be a late walker. My youngest didn't start cruising the furniture until abotu 11 months and didn't start walking until about 13.5 months. She was just content crawling and was able to sit on her knees and pivot around. She wasn't missing much, so she didn't feel like she needed to rush when it came to walking. As long as she's continuing on trying to explore her surroundings, she should be perfectly fine. Usually dr's check their reflexes at their well-child check ups to see if they instinctively place their legs down they they are placed upright, so unless your dr is showing some concerns about her legs, I think everything should be A-ok
    things_not_sane

Answer by things_not_sane at 1:28 AM on Sep. 25, 2010