National Interest Chrysler Autoworkers Caught on Camera Drinking Beer, Smoking Pot During Break

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/09/23/chrysler-auto-workers-caught-camera-drinking-beer-smoking-pot-lunch-break/

They should have been fired on the spot. They have all the proof they need on video.
They are making cars that you drive with your love ones. I want to know who is working on ours cars and demand that the workers are not drunk and high?
Are you happy to know where you tax many went? This why we did not buy a car from a Co. who took the bail out.

gammie

Asked by gammie at 3:45 PM on Sep. 23, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• This is what I do not understand with the left, if there ways of finding out the truth, like Google but you will not do the research because you do not want to see that maybe Fox news might have gotten the story right.

***
    Even when it comes straight from the horse's mouth like *cough*obama*cough* they don't believe us....because even when we HEAR it, we apparently don't hear what THEY hear and there is always some excuse to spin it and make it look good. I guess not EVERYONE is getting tired of defending him! LOL :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 4:29 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• It's all good, I am sure it's in their union contract. Seriously though, now that they have been caught - since they are in a union they will be very difficult to get rid of. They will likely qualify for dependency programs and be allowed time off of work to attend classes if they choose. Nothing will happen to them, the union will refuse to expect better. It will end up just costing more to keep them around.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 3:48 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• For those who can't Google and believe Fox is the devil here is something from AP.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5jJk96_1mtMrRHdvX5VCwQYucgTjwD9IDD95G0

tabekat

Answer by tabekat at 4:07 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• So, they can drink and smoke pot on break, but not a cigarette? Is this a backwards world or what!!!!!!!!!!
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 5:06 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• This is no shock to me- I worked in a UAW law office that does legal work for UAW workers. Some would show up at the atty's office smelling of alcohol or pot! No wonder they have recalls! But I will still buy American cars. My G-pa would haunt me if I bought foreign! :)
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 3:48 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• it is a local fox news channel, not the national one
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 3:56 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• No I am not happy. were they fired? If not they should be. I really hope the unions are not going to get in the way because most of the times they make things worst in the end.

SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 5:40 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Unions suck.

No one can be fired.

mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 7:03 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I live in Metro Detroit, this is a HUGE Story here
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 3:46 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I do not like unions they protect losers like this and I think at first we needed unions but now they have become like the Mafia. The workers think they can not get fired for anything, and than they send the money you give them to politicians they can buy.
    gammie

Comment by gammie (original poster) at 4:00 PM on Sep. 23, 2010