Immunization time - for parents who do only pls.

how many of you get wound up when its time or even cry watching? I am better now but I did cry with my first baby. I am better now that my son is almost 17 months haha... dreading the 2 he is getting in a months time. I know it has to be done just hate watching it I am usually the one who distracts them in the room when its getting done.

sarasmommy777

Asked by sarasmommy777 at 3:46 PM on Sep. 23, 2010 in General Parenting

• I cry. i do staggered selective vaccination and I stil cry even though he only gets ONE SINGLE vaccination at a time. we have all vaccinations done as singles no combined like the MMR.
    BlacksheepSati

Answer by BlacksheepSati at 3:50 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• with my first, i used to get my mom take her for her shots lol and the bad thing is i'm a medical assistant but just the thought of my baby crying or being scared makes me sad
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 3:48 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I don't cry for shots but it does hurt to see the cry. I cried like a baby yesterday when my youngest (14 months) had o get an IV. I'm very protective an sensitive when it comes to my kids.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:50 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Honestly it doesn't really bother me much at all. Not that I like it, but I know it's for her own good. And if I stay calm she will calm down faster than if I get myself all worked up.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 4:55 PM on Sep. 23, 2010