HALLOWEEN TIME....for people who participate only pls.

I love this time of year what are your kids going to be? My girl will go as a cute cow (nice & warm) and my lil' boy will be a skunk or a lil' Count Dracula undecided....its chilly here at this time of the year so warm costumes are ideal.

sarasmommy777

Asked by sarasmommy777 at 3:51 PM on Sep. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My dd is going as the tin man, Im dorothy and SO is the cowardly lion. I think dd's bff is going to be the scarecrow and join us!
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 4:09 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• My 7 year old son is going as a bottle of ketchup, my 4 year old girl is a witch, and 3 year old boy is a dinasour! they picked out there own costumes last year when everything was onsale super cheap :)
    giraffegrl1980

Answer by giraffegrl1980 at 3:53 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• It will be very warm here. We'll still be in short sleeves.
    DS#1 is 11 and will be the Loup Garou, Cajun boogieman/werewolf.

DS#2 is 2.5 and will be a scarecrow. He won't wear a hat , but it worked out great, because he has red hair and it looks like the straw.
    dmbutler

Answer by dmbutler at 3:56 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• my db was a monkey last year he had just turned 1 this year don't know yet and halloween being on a Sunday this year dont know if i will have it off time will tell.
    kriszaz

Answer by kriszaz at 4:33 PM on Sep. 23, 2010