swingers

Just wondering how many other mom out there are swinger? If you are a swinger does the rest of you family and no lifestyle friends know?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:43 PM on Oct. 20, 2008 in Relationships

• As dumb as this probably souns, I've heard the term b4 but not really sure what it means?
    Anonymous

• Nope...really bad idea! There's a reason that people keep it a secret...because it's wrong.
    ProudTexan71

Answer by ProudTexan71 at 3:45 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• Swingers are couples that have sex with other people. Sometimes both partners "swing" sometimes only one partner will and the other partner will watch. It's an "open" marriage kind of situation. ANd no I don't swing. I've been in very open relationships and odne some very kinky things but my hunny is very narrowminded when it comes to our sex lives.
    tat2edmommyof2

Answer by tat2edmommyof2 at 3:47 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• I'm sure there friends know... Because they swing with there friends..right?
    robinalbright

Answer by robinalbright at 3:48 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• You often times have to be in a group, in a party so to speak with other swingers. They have parties by invitation and a lot of times, other than these parties, they don't know the other people they are involved with. I don't swing, however, my husband is very willing to be in an open relationship, so we did some research with a friend of ours that does swing. However, if we did swing, some of our friends would know, and my family would, but his would not. His family still doesn't know that I am bi, and we have been together for 6 years
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 3:58 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• Hmm... well we have "swung", wouldn't necessarily call myself a swinger... Its fun, and something my husband and I enjoy together from time to time... People are so judgmental... My thought is, how can you judge if they aren't hurting anyone and everybody's having a good time?
    Anonymous

• I think that what happens between consenting adults is fine with them. They all know what they are doing and they all should understand the possible risks. However, I know that my inlaws would FREAK out so they would never know if about anything non-traditional.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 4:05 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• I am certainly not a swinger yet I don't think that what goes on in other people's "bedroom" is anybody's business or should people be judged for it. I say couples should do whatever works for them as long as it isn't hurting anyone. Someone being a swinger certainly does not hurt or bother me- I am more concerned of what goes on in my own bedroom.
    candygirl1030

Answer by candygirl1030 at 4:05 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• I had an open marriage, my family knew - especially when I fell in love with the other guy and he ended up dumping me. Broke my heart. Hubby and I regrouped so to speak. Now I ventured out again, same thing - fell in love with the new guy. Now I am very confused and depressed, as I love my husband, but want to go with this new guy and spend my life with him. Just be sure you know that there is a chance you might be playing with fire. Some people can handle it, I can't!! But it's not anyones place to judge what you do in your bedroom!!
    DeenaM

Answer by DeenaM at 4:19 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• hubby and I are interested in trying it, but don't even know where to begin...we've talked about it for years but because of what we both due it can get us both in a HEAP of trouble if even 1 person found out.....
    Anonymous