bed bugs

I think we have a bed bug infestation; TONS OF BITES AND THEY ALL LOOK LIKE THE PICTURES I HAVE RESEARCHED ONLINE. We just moved and I need to PLEASE know how to get rid of them!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:53 PM on Sep. 23, 2010 in Home & Garden

• I think I have the same problem.Luckly I am moving Oct 1st so will be washing everything and whatnot but IDK I've been looking myself so here's a bump! By the way have you seen any bugs? I haven't myself so if you have what do they look like?
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 4:05 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• no- we have never seen em. please elt me know if you figure out a way of handling it.
    LoveIsBeingAMom

Answer by LoveIsBeingAMom at 4:07 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I certainly will. If you find something PM me PLEASE!!!!!!!! I hate being itchy.
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 4:09 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• ok so I looked online and one way of checking is to look for dark spots along seams and tears (if any) of the matteress. They can also travel so check any other furniture you have in the house... other beds couchs or chairs.

LoveIsBeingAMom

Answer by LoveIsBeingAMom at 4:18 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Thank you. I've checked my mattress and there is nothing. I cleaned I refuse to but the chemicals though!! No way will that go where my face goes at night(and my DDs) IDK I know it's something although my DD has like 2 bites or whatever they are and I have like 100 lol. At least it's me and not her.
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 4:30 PM on Sep. 23, 2010