could i have developed an egg allergy, does anyone else have one.

i've always loved eggs and never had a problem eating them. after giving birth 2 months ago i stopped being able to finish even one egg. i'll start eating eating just one scrambled egg and after about half of it i'll feel full, very very full, it feels like i've eaten too much(i don't feel sick though). might i add this is on an empty stomach. i don't have a problem eating anything else. i googled symptoms of egg allergies and it just said hives or trouble breathing. does this sound like an allergy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:56 PM on Sep. 23, 2010 in Health

• I recently found out that anyone can develope an allergy to anything at anytime in their lives even if they've never had a problem with it before. And it seams that everyone system reacts differently. Now I'm not saying for sure that you have an allergy but it's possible especially after all the hormonal changes your body has been going through. I am allergic to eggs but for me it acts like a laxative, all day. I also have a friend that after her daughter was born she became extremely allergic to onions. I had never heard of that before but she'll through up and can't breath if she eats anything with them in it. It's bad.
    BUTTERCUP777

Answer by BUTTERCUP777 at 4:15 PM on Sep. 23, 2010